Why Buy From Us?
We realise that there is a huge choice when it comes to selecting an online retailer to purchase oak furniture from. So what makes us any different to the rest you may be asking? Fair question, please let me try to answer it for you.
1. We specialise in oak dining furniture so you wont find anyone else who knows more about this than us as that's our core business. This means that we know what customers are looking for in a dining table or chair and can offer a wider selectiion of oak dining furniture to suit all budgets and tastes and can also offer affordable bespoke options. We also refuse to stock lower quality cheep and cheerful oak furniture designs. We let our competitors do that and they are doing a great job if it but we prefer to offer the best and the sales keep on rolling in.
2. Our customer service is second to none. We pride ourselves on our excellent feedback from past customers and we strongly believe that if you look after your customers well then they are more likely to come back again in the future for something else or to recommend us to friends or family. This has proven to be a winning strategy and is illustrated by the growing number of customers that have submitted feedback about us.
3. We only offer the very best top quality products. We have refused to offer lower grade budget tables as we dont see a need to do this. By carefully selecting the very best manufacturers and with careful negotiation we can offer top quality tables for amazing prices as shown with out top selling Minsk solid European oak tables priced from just £139 for a 60cm x 80cm Minsk table.
4. We hold huge stock of furniture in our 12000 square foot warehouse and showroom buildings in Uttoxeter, Staffordshire. This means you wont get long delays waiting for products from us as over 90% of our orders are dispatched within 2 - 3 weeks, often much sooner. We also encourage customers who have access to an estate car or van to come and collect their furniture after viewing in our Uttoxeter showroom and you can then save on the delivery charges which will more than cover your petrol costs in most cases.
5. Your money is safe with us. During these uncertain and often worrying economic times there appears to be an endless stream of businesses going bust and closing down. Many of these companies have been retailers and many of them in the furniture sector. I'm very proud to say that business has never been better for us though and as a result we moved to a much larger warehouse recently which more than doubled our warehouse space in preperation for what is looking like a very busy second half of 2011 for us. Our high quality products and affordable pricing strategy are now paying off whilst many of our competitors struggle to get thorugh this recession.
6. Price match guarantee. If you find an identical item anywhere else on the internet then we will price match it*.
7. Returns Policy
You can cancel your contract at any time up to 7 working days after the day of delivery. To do this, please e-mail us or write to us. You do not have to give any reason for cancellation. However, a brief explanation will help us to improve the service we offer to customers in the future.
If you cancel, you must return the goods to us at your own expense. You must ensure that the goods are packaged adequately to protect against damage. If you fail to return the goods, we will collect them, and we will charge you the direct cost of collection. If you fail to take reasonable care of the goods before they are returned to us, and your actions result in damage or deterioration, we will charge you for the reduction in value.
This cancellation policy does not affect your legal rights
If there is a problem with the goods, please contact us. We will deal with the matter in accordance with your legal rights.
* Excluding eBay auction items. Price matches must be notified to us via email within 7 days of purchasing.